presentsan industry standard “big company” approach as well as an accelerated process utilized more and more by entrepreneurial ventures. This post explores a number of these elements and provides some guidance for entrepreneurs crossing the gap. Some of the critical steps for crossing this entrepreneur’s gap include:
- Design to Production planning and execution
- Protecting Intellectual Property
- Rapid Iteration
- Going / Working Overseas
- Contract Manufacturing
- Managing Teams
1. Design to Production
2. Protecting Intellectual Property
3. Rapid Iteration
4. Going / Working Overseas
5. Contract Manufacturing
- Complete range of value-added design services for OEM customers, ranging from contract design to original product design and design manufacturing.
- Complete electrical design for products ranging in size from small handheld consumer devices to large high-speed, carrier-grade, telecommunications equipment.
- Complete mechanical engineering and tooling expertise for case design in plastic and metal media for low-volume and high-volume applications.
- Printed circuit board design services, incorporating high-layer counts, advanced materials, component miniaturization technologies, and signal integrity.
- Components solutions for specialty modules such as cameras, power converters, and displays.
- Test solutions and system integration.
- Seamless manufacturing pipeline from new product introduction (NPI centers & pilot lines) to full-scale global deployment (industrial parks) to enable product life cycles.